Careers at Trip’s Diner
Download and Complete Job Application. Also, complete form to the right if your interested in a career at Trip’s Diner.
Immediate need with on-the-spot hiring for all positions. Visit your preferred location during the below times to interview.
Trip’s Diner Tampa
Monday – Friday
7 – 9 AM and 2 -6 PM
Trip’s Diner Seminole
Wednesday – Friday
2 PM – 5 PM
Trip’s Diner St. Pete
Monday – Thursday
12 PM – 4 PM
2 PM – 4 PM
GeneralWe open at 6:00am Mon-Fri, 7:00am Sat & Sun
FOH & BOH openers arrive at 5:30am.
Additional staff arrives later: 7:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am etc.
Our first two restaurants both close at 9:00 pm Mon-Sat. Closers are almost always out by 10:00 pm. Initially, this is our plan for the Tampa location but based on business, this may change to a later closing time.
We close 3:00 pm on Sundays. Closers are usually out by 4:00 pm.
- Full and Part time available.
- Required shift availability will be on a case by case basis.
- Excellent starting pay for kitchen staff.
- Option of weekly pay for kitchen staff based on certain conditions.
- Health benefits are available based on certain conditions.
- Meal benefits are available to all staff.
Breakfast experience is a plus, but not required. Able to work with an ipad ordering system at the table. Credit Card tips are paid out daily.
May do any or all of: Cashier, Bus Tables, Host
Dishwasher, Prep & Line positions available. Must be able to learn and execute recipes fully and properly and be able to work in a high pace environment. Breakfast experience a plus but not required.
Essential Functions for All Staff:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs throughout any assigned shift unassisted.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb and balance on a step stool/ladder.
- Ability to twist, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Ability to sustain repetitive arm and hand motion.
- Ability to work under a variety of wet and dry conditions, hot and cold temperatures, for extended periods of time in a loud noise restaurant environment
- Frequent hand washing required
Equal Opportunity Employer